PEO’s, PO’s and PSO’s
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO)
The Program Outcomes define the knowledge and skills that will be mastered by our graduates.Computer Science and Engineering Graduates will be able to
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of basic sciences and fundamental engineering concepts in solving engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify and define engineering problems, conduct experiments and investigate to analyze and interpret data to arrive at substantial conclusions.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Propose an appropriate solution for engineering problems complying with functional constraints such as economic, environmental, societal, ethical, safety and sustainability.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Perform investigations, design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret the results to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Select or create and apply appropriate techniques and IT tools for the design & analysis of the systems.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Demonstrate professional skills and contextual reasoning to assess environmental or societal issues for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multi-disciplinary situations.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively among engineering community, being able to comprehend and write effectively reports, presentation and give / receive clears instructions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate and apply engineering & management principles in their own / team projects in multidisciplinary environment.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning.
The following are the Program Specific Outcomes of Engineering Graduate:
- PSO1: Foundation of mathematical concepts: To apply mathematical methodologies to crack problem using appropriate mathematical analysis, data structure and efficient algorithms.
- PSO2: Foundation of computer system: An ability to design and develop hardware and software in emerging technology environments towards System programming.
- PSO3: Foundations of Software development: Enable to grasp the software development lifecycle and methodologies of software systems. Associate with practical proficiency in the broad area of programming concepts and provide new ideas and innovations towards research.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
The Program Educational Objectives define future roles for which we are preparing our students by studying four years of undergraduate engineering program. The major objectives for the Department are:
- PEO-1: Provide graduates with both fundamental and advanced knowledge of computer science and engineering that prepares them for excellence, leadership roles along diverse career paths, and integrate ethical behavior.
- PEO-2: Provide graduates to design and implement solutions for rapidly changing computing problems and information system environments.
- PEO-3: Provide graduates for life-long learning to adapt to innovation and change, and be successful in their professional and research work.