PEO’s, PO’s and PSO’s
The following are the program outcomes of Engineering Graduates:
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of basic sciences and fundamental engineering concepts in solving engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify and define engineering problems, conduct experiments and investigate to analyze and interpret data to arrive at substantial conclusions.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Propose an appropriate solution for engineering problems complying with functional constraints such as economic, environmental, societal, ethical, safety and sustainability.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Perform investigations, design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret the results to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Select or create and apply appropriate techniques and IT tools for the design & analysis of the systems.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Demonstrate professional skills and contextual reasoning to assess environmental or societal issues for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multi-disciplinary situations.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively among engineering community, being able to comprehend and write effectively reports, presentation and give / receive clears instructions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate and apply engineering & management principles in their own / team projects in multidisciplinary environment.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning.
The following are the Program Specific Outcomes of Engineering Graduate:
- PSO1: An ability to apply concepts in electronics and communication engineering, to design and implement complex systems in the areas related to analog and digital electronics , communication, signal processing ,VLSI& ES .
- PSO2: Proficiency in specialized software packages and computer programming useful for analysis or design of electronic engineering subjects.
- PSO3: Apply principles of engineering mathematics, physics in using electronic modern IT tools (both hardware & software) for the design and analysis of complex electronic systems in furtherance to research activities.
Program Educational Objectives:
- PEO1: To provide students with solid foundation in mathematical, scientific and all ECE fundamentals required to solve engineering problems.
- PEO2: Communicate effectively and manage resources skillfully as members and leaders of the profession.
- PEO3: Be receptive and attentive to new technologies through lifelong learning such as advanced degrees, publications and other professional activities.