The era of success of DRK Group of Educational Institutions has started way back in 2004 when it was established by Mr.D.B Chandra Sekhar Rao in the fond memory of his late father Sri Dasari Rama Kotaiah garu. Mr.D.B Chandra Shekar Rao is an eminent & successful entrepreneur, who has subsequently decided to focus on high quality education with the philanthropic motive, to act as a leader to promote economic & industrial growth of the country. DRKIST belongs to the DRK Educational Society. DRK Group has envisaged significant investment of capital and resources to give shape to the development of the institute, in terms of Infrastructure, academic resources and career development for its students. A vibrant effort has been made to consciously invest to improve the conceptual and technical skill of the students.
DRK Institutes of Science & Technology features excellent Infrastructure, modern engineering labs with the latest equipment, experienced faculties and lots of opportunities for development through our collaborations with our other organizations of the DRK Group and close ties with the best companies of the IT Sector.
To impart futuristic technical education, imbibe knowledge, research and instill high pattern of discipline, built on communal trust that serves the nation and the world.
- To implant in students, the attitude values and vision that will prepare them to lead lives of personal integrity and civic responsibility.
- To develop the potential of human resources to meet the requirements of cutting edge technology.
- To instill discipline in students and make them technologically superior and ethically strong.
- To enable the students to develop their own abilities & talents in order to discover their teaming potentials to the fullest under the privilege guidance of highly qualified and dedicated faculty.
- Attract students from all walks of life
- Provide State of Art Technical education
- Provide avenues for holistic development
- Ensure timely checks and balances in the syllabus
- Have interactive sessions regularly to overcome any shortcomings in the method of instruction.