NAME OF THE CLUB: TATVA
- Creating social awareness among the residents and the students of DRKCET, to give a platform to the students so they can showcase their literary and cultural talent as well as improve their managerial skills and personality.
- Public Assistance ,Fund raisers, AIDS awareness campaign, Malaria & Cancer awareness campaigns ,blood donation campaigns; charity drives.
- Participating in Police campaigns like against child sexual abuses with titles Jaago, Badlo, Bolo against drug abuse etc.
- creating awareness about National Health Programs to the citizens by students,
- Following the Fundamental Rights & Duties and various other facilities provided by the CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.
- Participating in the National Environment Awareness Campaign (NEAC), Swachh Bharat, Telanagana Haritha Haram etc.
Objectives of the club
- Bringing out the best in its members by conducting events that enhance personality traits To help people, make such use of their own capacities and of environmental resources as well which result in personal satisfaction and adjustment Change the environment in favor of individuals growth & development Developing Democratic values
- Bring change in the social system for social development
- To prepare students for entry-level ecologically-based generalist practice at all levels of intervention (individuals, groups, families, organizations, and communities), utilizing a liberal arts foundation.
- To prepare students to recognize & apply social justice principles in practice situations calling for social change and advocacy.
- To prepare students for continuing professional development, including future graduate study.
- To prepare students for ethical decision-making guided by the values, principles & standards of the social work profession, particularly the values of self-determination, empowerment, & regard for diversity.
- To prepare students for inclusive practice with diverse & vulnerable groups in society throughout a variety of local, regional & international human service settings, particularly with elderly persons, & persons with disabilities.
PRESIDENT: Dr D.N.RAO , PRINCIPAL, DRKIST
FACULTY INCHARGE: N. Anupama
Mr. K. Praveen,
Mr. N. Raghava Rao,
STUDENT CORE TEAM:
Year Branch & with section Name with Roll No
III CSE–A I. Tejendra Varma(15N71A0527)
III CSE–B S. Ruchitha Reddy(15N71A0585)
II CSE –A G. Pavan Kumar (16N71A0524)
II CSE –B M. Prasannarani (16N71A0553)