Placement Cell believes in combining the three facets that together spell success - Ability, Motivation and Attitude.
To strengthen one’s forte in today's ever challenging technical world, engineers require exemplary technical expertise combined with effective inter personal skills.
Increasingly recognized by recruiters for its abundant talent pool and excellent facilities, DRK’s placement process aims to match the requirements of recruiters and the aspirations of students.
The objectives of Placement Cell are:
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding opportunities for self-employment and job opportunities in India and abroad.
- To provide opportunities for higher studies in India and abroad.
- To prepare students for competitive examinations like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, GATE, CAT etc.